• Influence people and commit them to achieving their goals.
• The ability to influence and motivate to reach goals. ADVERTISING inRead invented by Teads
• The importance of leadership?
• The source of interaction between employees and the organization’s plans and future visions.
• Unite efforts to achieve goals.
• Eliminating work problems.
Developing and motivating individuals.
Knowledge of human and working relationships.
Knowledge of the laws governing the work.
• Detect ing mistakes and accepting constructive criticism.
• Making accurate decisions in urgent situations.
• Avoid impulsiveness and recklessness.
Improving the working environment.
• Commitment is an example to its subordinates.
• Chest capacity and difficult situations.
• Justice in treatment.
• Stay away from selfishness.